Saturday, July 24, 2010

This may be the one!

After looking (every day) for 2 yrs, we are going to go look at a house that may be the one!

We have been looking for a place that is one level, in the country, private, quiet and either has another house on the property or has enough land for a second house. The place we are going to look at is all of those things!
I'm trying to temper my enthusiasm but this just feels like ....well....God's will be done.

For those that do not know - My hubs and I own a couples retreat ministry and we have been trying for so long to get a place for the retreat. We wanted it to be close to us because I would be the one cleaning the cabin/cottage and prepping it between folks staying there.
Oh and here's our ministry -
http://www.lifesongretreatministries.org

On the crochet front -
I joined a friendship squares group over at the 'Ville. I'm so excited! I have a few squares ready to go out and am crossing my fingers hoping for some to come my way.
Also, I am giving away a TINY TOTE. So fun giving stuff away!!!



I'm still trying to finish my son's girlfriend's afghan. I think I can get it done this weekend.

Well - the mountain of laundry is calling me. I better get moving.

Have a great day and don't forget to praise God today!

No comments:

Post a Comment