Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dream a little dream...

I wanted to get this dream down so I could understand it. I was asking God questions before I went to sleep and I think the answers are in here.

Part 1 - Standing in the living room looking towards the back door. Herb was holding Lucy. She had what I thought was a bird in her mouth. Then it started to squirm. SHe released it and it was a rabbit. It ran off across the deck, jumped off and stopped at the pine tree. It shook off and blood sprayed everywhere. It fell down and died. It's neck was broke and nearly severed by the dog bite.

I ran into the house to get a towel to go grab up the rabbit out of the yard. I couldn't decide which one I would use. I was panicky. Didn't want to use a good one. So I was going to use paper towels but the roll was empty. I finally grabbed a towel and as I turn to run out the door a raccoon was trying to get in!
I shewed him out.


Part2 - The show girl in pink and purple with a feather headdress. Coming down. there were two male dancers on each side - maybe in tuxedos. She was singing.
"One love, looking for one love...only for one love...only for me."


Part 3 - We were getting out of an airship. I was given a hovercraft looking vehicle to drive out in space. I knew I didn't know how and I wasn't going to leave the ship until I learned how. I would fall into space! I was afraid.
I practiced on a course. Was challenged by some brown furry creatures...maybe a test?
I think I finally got out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment