Sunday, April 18, 2010

What a day...

Today was the most unusual day. Church was amazing. The Holy Spirit was thick in the room. We felt His presence in every moment. My soul was uplifted and riding high. At then end of the service two very special people said their goodbyes to us all. Our music program that is of the highest caliber will be lacking now. I was so shocked. Never saw it coming. Oh how I will be praying for that family as they are off to work for the Lord. Keep them safe Father and bless them.

Just as I was able to catch my breath from that shocker it was told to me that another family is leaving and this was their last Sunday. That completely knocked the wind out of my sails. My husband knows the gentleman better than I do. But seeing the woman leave is very difficult for me. She is a prayer warrior that can do battle to the bitter end! She is gifted and operates in those gifts with such a sweet spirit. Again - my hope and prayer is that they will all be blessed in abundance.

Where is everyone going....

No comments:

Post a Comment