Friday, October 22, 2010

Didn't think I could do it today...

Well I though it would be so bad that I wouldn't be able to walk today, let alone run. well, praise God i walked with Herb for a mile this morning and then just got on the treadmill for 1 min of running and 1 min of walking. I did that on/off for 15 mins! I got 7 mins of running in.

On the hook - I just got my swap box sent off to my swap partner on Crochetville. Now the nerves!!!! I sure hope she likes what I'm sending! I'll post pics after she gets it.

ok - working on a bad hat to walk in for those cold mornings. It's gonna rock...oh yeah. Photo to follow.

Be blessed!

Isaiah43:18,19 - "Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.

19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.

No comments:

Post a Comment