Friday, June 25, 2010



Crochetville is having a charity crochet weekend and I'm in! I'm so excited to participate!



I have 3 dishcloths done and am going to finish the blue Country Looms prayer wrap today. Had to go get more yarn. That thing is so crazy....1 skein makes hardly any progress. Right when I think - ok, this will be the end - I run out of yarn and have to get more.


I love the dishcloth pattern. It works up in less than an hour and I really like the pattern. I got it at MyrecycledBags.com and it's the Open Mesh Magic Dishcloth pattern. And, using my sale stash of Sugar & Cream cotton I can get 3 cloths out of one ball. So, 3/$1 isn't too bad!

My prayer for me and all those making items for charity is that God will bless the work of our hands and may all things made be a blessing to those that receive them.
I will make 2 Corinthians 9:7 my scripture to stand on this weekend as I work.

Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Sabrina, those are absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors you chose, so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete