Wednesday, June 9, 2010

She selects wool and flax ...


In Proverbs 31:13 it says - She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands. Several times in Proverbs it says that the good wife makes things. She uses her hands and her ability to bless others. That is my prayer today. Lord, let me bless others with what I can make with my hands.

Here is my latest baby-ghan. It's done in Red Heart Baby Clouds. It's super fluffy and very warm. this will hopefully keep our little Hamsammich nice and snuggly. Can't wait to meet you Tom-Tom!




This is a mini-Babette that I am making for PB. It's still being put together and I have a lot of edging to do but I'm happy with the colors. Hope Pooka likes it.

Have a blessed day - I know I am. :)

(Thank you my husband for blessing me this morning. I love you)

2 comments:

  1. I love you, too, shmoo. The works of your hands are turning out so beautiful! You are gifted in creativity, color, and crafting; and it's wonderful that you've dedicated your gifts back to Him.

    You're a blessing to me, as you live out this verse (in addition to Prov 31:13) ...
    "And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." Col 3:17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what a babette is, but it really looks cute so far. :)

    ReplyDelete