Saturday, June 5, 2010

Crochetville!!!!!

I found this great forum for crocheters....check it out!

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/index.php

My 'want-to-do' list is getting longer by the minute. SO much talent and love for the age old art of crochet.

PB's mini-babette is really coming along well. I hope she likes it. Son's giant granny square blanket is done. (finally!!) I've got Tom-Tom's baby blankie started using Baby Clouds yarn(total pain)and it's all fluffy and cute.
Oh I could sit and hook for hours but still have a lot to do to get ready. Closets need cleaning out, clothing needs to be weeded out and so many things need to go to Goodwill. Praise God for abundance!

Just a word about a friend of mine - She lost her dad the other day. It makes me sad and I hurt for her. I pray that God will comfort her in her time of mourning. Love you chickie!

All things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation. —2 Corinthians 5:18

1 comment:

  1. I actually clicked over from the 'Ville and your comment on my Colorful Summer Shawl test! *THANK YOU!* Your blog is such a blessing too~I am sooo glad I popped in for a visit! I needed some of the comforts of the scriptures and thoughts you shared right at this moment too~isn't God NEAT?!! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

    ReplyDelete