Sunday, September 26, 2010

10 days down!

I have just passed the 10 day mark on the OCM and No-Poo.

My skin has never looked better, my hair has never felt better. I hope I never have to put soap on my face or shampoo on my hair again.

On the home front - we've shown the house 5 times and today we had a couple come back for a second time! I hope that's a good sign!

On the hook right now - Just finished an ami for a swap over at the Ville. I'd love to put up a picture but I can't until my swap partner gets it. Ohhhhh....the anxiety. I hope she likes it.

I'm way behind on Christmas stuff and on squares for swaps. My brain has been here there and everywhere. I have to get focused.

Well, it's pouring rain and gloomy today. Maybe that's contributing to my fogginess.

Off to hook for a bit.

Give'um heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment