Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Even in my dreams.

For the third time I dreamed I was frogging a piece of crochet. Three times I've had that dream and have no idea why.Anyone want to weight in on that?

In real crochet I have been in such a funk. I make a square and then not like it. Make something different and then not like it. I want to make myself something but I don't know what to make.

I got my kit swap partner over at Crochetville. Now that is going to be fun! I can't wait to decide on what to make her. I'm pretty sure I know what tote to do. Maybe if I start on that it will un-funk-a-fy me. :)

Well today I get to go to a coffee with some ladies from church. It'll be good to get out and be with some friends.

Still waiting to sell this house...getting a little blue about it not selling. But it will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment